July 10, 2023Town in nature: the ecology and conservation of Wildlight
A well-known and highly respected amphibian once said, “It’s not easy being green.” And he was right. Figuring out how to build a community that […]
We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of Mocama Wildlight, the latest addition to our vibrant community. Mocama Wildlight is set to celebrate its highly anticipated opening on Oct. 14, 2023, promising a festive experience for community residents and visitors alike.
The grand opening event will kick off at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday at the new Mocama Beer Company satellite taproom, located in our former StoryCenter. Attendees can look forward to a fun-filled afternoon of delicious brews, bites and live entertainment. Highlights of the event include:
• Local Vendors: Mocama Wildlight is delighted to feature several local vendors during the grand opening including Amelia Island Julz, The Heirloom Yard and The Blueberry Ranch.
• Food Trucks: A delectable selection of local food trucks will be on-site to satisfy every palate.
• Live Music: Guests will enjoy a live performance by The Chelsey Michelle Band from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., adding a vibrant soundtrack to the festivities.
• Family Fun: This event is designed for all ages, with activities and entertainment for families and friends to enjoy.
• Pet-Friendly Space: Mocama Wildlight is proud to be a pet-friendly establishment, offering an outdoor space where your furry friends are welcome to join in the fun.
Following the grand opening event, Mocama Wildlight will operate with the following hours:
• Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 pm
• Saturday: noon to midnight
• Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
“Mocama Wildlight is dedicated to creating a welcoming and lively gathering place where the community can come together to savor great beer, delicious food and unforgettable moments,” said Simon Muldoon, Mocama Beer Company’s operations manager. “We couldn’t be more excited to join the Wildlight community.”
Mocama Wildlight will feature a variety of offerings to cater to diverse tastes, including small-batch tap-room exclusives and beer flights, a curated wine selection, seltzers and non-alcoholic options, and packaged beer to-go. Outdoor seating areas will play host to festivals and culinary events for families and guests of all ages. Additionally, guests can enjoy live music every Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., making Mocama Wildlight the perfect destination for a memorable night out.
Looking for a venue for your upcoming holiday gathering or private event? Mocama Wildlight offers both indoor and outdoor space and is ready to host your special occasion. For more information on events and private bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.